Aloe Vera Gel
Deep moisturizing, Anti-inflammatory, Nutritional, Against irritation
Oxygen Hair Aloe Vera Gel is produced by cold pressing aloe vera. It acts effectively in problem areas due to its germicidal and anti-inflammatory effect. Effective in the treatment of irritated, reddened, inflamed, sensitive skin. A multifunctional product for the dermatology and hair care of the scalp and the whole body.
For our product, we recommend the use of our spray head bottle, which makes it easy to measure the right proportions and application to the scalp. Used in conjunction with our product, Vitamin Serum promotes scalp revitalization and hair growth.
HOW DOES ALOE VERA GEL WORK?
It is produced by cold pressing aloe vera, thanks to which it is able to validate its effect intensively. Intensely moisturizing, rectifying scarring, has a soothing and regenerating agent, recommended for all skin types. Relieves skin irritation, redness and sunburn.
Oxygen Hair Aloe Vera Gel is recommended for the care of dehydrated, peeling skin and mature, lifeless, aging skin. It works well as a skin sedative in case of irritation and sensitivity. It is also suitable for accelerating the rectification of scarring.
Everything you need to know about the product:
How to use Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe Vera Gel works perfectly even when used alone, it also performs outstandingly well as a carrier material. So we can use it for oils and serums so that they can reach the deeper layers of the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel can be used alone on our skin or as a carrier. Oils are never used on their own, this is true for almost all care oils, so you need the right carrier. Without it, they are difficult to absorb, making it difficult for the scalp, hair or any part of our skin to benefit from the treatment. The carrier aids in the rapid and efficient absorption of oils and significantly reduces irritation.
What is the different Aloe Vera Gel and Pure Aloe Vera?
Our product Pure Aloe Vera (Basic Gel) comes from the hot pressing of the aloe vera plant, it is completely liquid, so its absorption together with the oil is extremely quick. In general, we recommend mixing Med Oil and Hydrate Oil with this product. Our Aloe Vera Gel product is obtained by cold pressing the aloe vera plant, so all the beneficial effects of the plant are more intense, with antibacterial, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Hair treatment uses:
* You will need an applicator and or a small bottle with a spray head. To make the recipes below – these will be sent to you automatically within the package, but you can also order them for each product. They make it easy to measure the quantities you require and formulate the products to suit your problem in minutes.
* As a scalp wrap – to treat inflamed, irritated scalp, mix 3-5 drops of oil into the applicator with 10 to 20 ml of mask (depending on hair length) and 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel. Massage into the scalp and rinse thoroughly after 5-10 minutes
* For the treatment of hair loss, mix 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum, 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel, 2-3 drops of oil in a spray-headed bottle, if it makes your hair heavier, it can be diluted with an additional 10 ml of water. Spray on scalp and hair – no need to rinse
* To treat dry scalp and dry dandruff between two washes, mix 10 ml of Pure Aloe Vera with 3-5 drops of oil in the spray head bottle and spray on the scalp and hair – no need to rinse
* For the treatment of eczema, seborrhoea or inflamed scalp, mix 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel with 3-5 drops of oil and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum. Apply to the skin surface to be treated – no need to rinse
* To treat psoriasis, mix 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel with 3-5 drops of oil and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum, then apply to the desired surface of the skin – no need to rinse
* Apply to burns, wounds, irritation, fresh scars
* For diaper rash irritated epithelial skin, mix 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel with 3-5 drops of oil and apply to the problem area using the spray head bottle.
* To speed up wound healing and scar treatment, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 5 ml of Aloe Vera and apply to the affected area.
For cosmetic use:
* It can also be used as a facial mask on its own, but for anti-aging treatment and beautification it is even more effective to mix 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum, 1-2 drops of oil and 1-2 pumps of H2O Thermal water with 5-10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel.
What does the product not contain?
- Silicone derivatives
- Chemical preservatives
- Chemical fragrances
- Chemical dyes
- Fatty alcohols
- Ammonium derivatives
- Active ingredients of animal origin
Aqua, Aloe Barbadense Leaf Juice Powder, Glycerine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid