MOISTURISING, EMOLLIENT, REJUVENATING, NOURISHING OIL RICH IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Oxygeni Hair Hydrate Oil Skin and Hair Conditioner deeply moisturises, softens and rejuvenates the skin, scalp and hair. Its water-binding action forms a protective layer on the skin and helps retain moisture, making it a great moisturiser. Multifunctional oil, recommended for the care of the scalp – hair and the whole body, both for dermatological and hair care.
To accompany our oils and serums, we recommend our spray head bottle, which makes it easier to mix the right proportions and apply hair care. Also, as these products absorb much faster and deeper with carrier, we recommend using Pure Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera Gel at the same time.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF THE HYDRATE OIL?
The special oil nourishes the skin and provides pleasant care for the whole hair. It is a solution for all skin and hair problems, especially recommended for dry, dehydrated, irritation-prone skin and dry lifeless hair ends. 100% natural, fragrance and irritation-free oil, suitable for face and body skin care in addition to scalp and hair care.
Its water-binding action forms a protective layer on the skin and helps to retain moisture, making it a great moisturiser. It contains vitamin E in its natural form, which is one of the best skin care products because it protects the skin from oxidative stress caused by harmful substances in the environment and harmful radiation.
Its antioxidant content can stimulate the body’s production of collagen. Its anti-inflammatory properties mean it can also be used externally to treat extremely dry, eczematous or psoriatic skin, and even protect against sunburn.
Jojoba can stimulate the body’s collagen production due to its antioxidant content. It is alsoa promising ingredient for wound healing, as it helps new skin cells to adhere to the surface of a wound or cut, meaning it also has an exfoliating effect. Very effective for both oily and dry skin. Regular use helps to prevent hair breakage, leaving hair strong and shiny. Relieves itchy scalp. reduces hair loss.
Excellent anti-ageing oil. Absorbs well into the skin and hair, softens, restores elasticity and comfort to the skin. Hair regenerating and strengthening. It leaves hair extra nourished and shiny. Stimulates hair growth and strengthens hair strands. Regular use of Jojoba oil helps prevent breakage of hair ends for strong and shiny hair. Relieves itchy skin, reduces hair loss.
Avocado contains over 25 nutrients including vitamins A, B, C, E and K, as well as minerals such as copper, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. Excellent anti-ageing oil, well absorbed into the skin and hair, softens, restores elasticity and comfort to the skin, regenerates and strengthens hair. It leaves hair extra nourished and shiny, stimulates hair growth and strengthens the hair shaft. but also stimulates blood circulation. It also helps to maintain curly hair. Avocado butter protects the hair against heat and chemicals. It is also suitable for the skin care of mothers and babies.
Everything you need to know about the product:
How to use Hydrate Oil?
Important information about skin care oils in general:
* Never use oils on their own, this is true for almost all skin care oils! Without a carrier, they are difficult to absorb and can weigh down the scalp, hair or any part of the skin. Carriers help oils to be absorbed quickly and efficiently and the level of irritation is significantly reduced. Our Hydrate Oil product carriers are our Basic Gel or Aloe Vera Gel, both of which work in perfect synergy and system with the oils and can be used as a base!
* Which of the two carriers should you choose? Our Basic Gel product is derived from the warm pressing of the aloe vera plant, it is completely liquid, so its absorption with the oil is extremely fast, We generally recommend mixing Hydrate Oil with this product. Our Aloe Vera Gel is obtained from the cold pressing of the aloe vera plant, which intensifies all the beneficial effects of the plant, it is antibacterial, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory.
Hair treatment uses
* Add 2-3 drops of oil to 10 – 20 ml of shampoo (depending on hair length) and add 10 ml of Basic Gel, mix with 40 – 80 ml of water in an applicator, rinse thoroughly after two washes
* As a scalp mask – to treat inflamed, irritated or dry – itchy scalp, drop 3-5 drops of oil in 10 – 20 ml mask (depending on hair length) and mix with 10 ml Basic Gel or Aloe Vera gel in an applicator and massage into the scalp for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
* For hair loss treatment, add 2 to 3 drops of oil to 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum and 10 ml of Basic Gel or Aloe Vera Gel, dilute with 10 ml of water as required and spray onto scalp and hair in a spray bottle – no rinsing necessary.
* For nourishing hair ends, mix 10 ml Basic Gel with 3-5 drops of oil in a spray bottle and spray onto the ends – no need to rinse
* To treat scalp dryness and dry dandruff between washes, apply 3-5 drops of oil mixed with 10 ml of Basic Gel in a spray bottle to the scalp and spray onto hair – no rinsing required
* To treat eczema, seborrhoea or inflamed scalp, apply 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel mixed with 3-5 drops of oil and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum to the problem area – no rinsing required
* For the treatment of psoriasis, apply 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel mixed with 3-5 drops of oil and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum to the skin – no rinsing required.
* For the care of seborrhoea, eczema, psoriasis caused by dry skin, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Basic Gel product and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the problem area – no need to rinse off
* For facial skin anti-ageing and skin perfecting and eye contouring, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Basic Gel and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the problem area – no rinsing required.
* For rosacea, dry inflamed skin, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Basic Gel and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the problem area – rinse off is necessary
* To treat dehydrated, dry – chapped lips, apply 2-3 drops of oil mixed with 5 ml Basic Gel or Aloe Vera mixed with 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum to the problem area
* For dehydrated, dry – cracked hands or feet, apply 2-3 drops of oil mixed with 5 ml of Basic Gel or Aloe Vera to the problem area
* For the treatment of cellulite, apply 3-5 drops of oil mixed with 20 ml of Basic Gel in a spray bottle and massage into the area.
* Diaper for skin care of irritated skin with epithelial deficiencies, apply 3-5 drops of oil mixed with10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel to the problem area using the spray bottle
* Telangiectasis – spider vein treatment 2-3 drops of oil mixed with 10 ml of Basic Gel product – massage in warm.
* For accelerating wound healing, scar treatment, apply 3-5 drops of oil mixed with 5 ml of Aloe Vera product to the affected area
For cosmetic use:
* For facial skin treatment, anti-ageing and skin perfection or eye contour care, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Basic Gel and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the face – no rinsing required.
* For eyelash or eyebrow growth, enhancement and enrichment, apply 2-3 drops of oil with 5 ml of Basic Gel on a cotton pad and apply to the eyelashes or eyebrows with 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum for even more effective results.
* For eyelash mascara removal – also perfect for removing waterproof mascara – apply 2-3 drops of oil and 5 ml of Basic Gel to a cotton pad and wipe over the lashes.
* For nail strengthening, to reinforce dry cuticles, apply 3-5 drops of oil mixed with 5 ml of Basic Gel to the nails, adding 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum is even more effective.
What does the product not contain?
- Essential oils
- Silicone derivatives
- Chemical preservatives
- Chemical fragrances
- Chemical dyes
- Fatty alcohols
- Ammonium derivatives
- Active ingredients of animal origin
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil. Persea Gratissima Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil. Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol. Squalene