Rich in vitamins, Revitalizing, Strengthening hair, Promoting hair growth, Enhancing hair and Nutrition
Vitamin Serum contains the vitamins and minerals that are most needed for healthy hair and skin. Vitamin A, B, E and red grape antioxidant serum replenish the skin and with its deep structure will revitalize, stimulate hair follicles and cells in turn strengthening the skin’s resilience and immunity.
In addition to oils and serums, we recommend our spray-headed bottle, which makes it easier to mix the right proportions and application to the hair, as a result these products are absorbed much faster and deeper with the vehicle, we recommend the concomitant use of Pure Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera Gel.
How does Vitamin Serum work?
Red grapes, known for their circulatory properties, have an important tone-enhancing effect on the blood cells.
The presence of trace elements and resveratrol has an anti-free radical effect and allows collagen to be bound, thus protecting the skin from premature aging. The special quercetin, an anti-inflammatory antioxidant hidden in grapes, has a healing effect on many organisms. An excellent source of magnesium and vitamin B help to combat oxidative stress. Its folic acid and linoleic acid content is also outstanding, as is the amount of iron it contains. It helps to regenerate the skin’s immunity during immune weakness. It has a circulating effect, improves the tone of the blood vessels, has an anti-free radical, anti-aging, astringent, invigorating effect, an excellent antioxidant, stabilizes collagen and increases the elasticity of the skin.
It lends an extra shine to the hair, applying it as a natural remedy for scalp problems in the long run. It combats external environmental factors that damage the scalp and has a skin rejuvenating effect. Its use is successful in dermatological-cosmetic regenerative treatments. It also supports the protective function of the immune system at many points, thus reducing the development of infections. It reduces the vulnerability of the skin, accelerates wound healing, and protects red blood cells from damage. It helps to maintain the protective layer of the skin, exfoliates, regenerates the skin, stimulates the formation of epidermis, protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals and UV rays and relieves rosacea skin.
Vitamin E exerts its protective effect by inhibiting the production of free radicals during the oxidation process of cells and their cell-damaging effect.
Vitamin A is involved in the formation of epithelial cells. It helps to eliminate acne and prevent pigmentation of the skin (brown spots). Vitamin Serum helps micro-circulation in the layers of the skin. Here are the tiny capillaries that supply the skin with fresh blood, oxygen and nutrients.
If the micro-circulation in the skin works properly, it will be easier for nutrients and fresh, oxygen-rich blood to get into the skin, and used substances will be excreted much more efficiently, allowing the skin’s metabolism to function properly and the skin to function better, proper circulation results in beautiful, radiant skin. It stimulates collagen formation and the ability of cells to regenerate. It results in more supple, stronger skin. All of this is reflected in the fact that it reduces the depth of existing wrinkles and prevents the formation of new ones by inhibiting premature aging. It plays an active role in balancing the skin barrier and the physicochemical protective layer of the skin, thus supporting the ideal level of hydration of the skin.
Everything you need to know about the product:
What type of hair and scalp do we recommend it for ?
- Genetic and androgenic hair loss – diffused or patchy hair loss
- Weak, thinning hair & lifeless hair
- For inelastic, slow circulating scalp
- For thin, flattening hair
- For aging, greying hair
- For face and scalps that are vitamin deficient
- Inflamed – sensitive skin
- For the treatment of eczema – rosacea – seborrhoea
- For the treatment of inflamed acne skin
- For the treatment of dry – dehydrated skin
How does the Serum affect the scalp and hair?
- Soothes and hydrates the scalp, reduces irritation
- Assists the prevention of hair loss and promotes hair growth
- Helps in the formation of epithelial cells and stimulates the formation of collagen
- Strengthens and nourishes the hair, regulates the production of sebaceous glands in the scalp
- Activates the metabolism of the hair follicles and gives them new life
- Introduces vitamins to the hair follicles assisting in hair growth
- Prevents thinning of one’s hair
- Replenishes hair and skin with vitamins and minerals
- Makes hair rich, vibrant and radiant
- Reduces the amount and depth of wrinkles
- Makes the skin fresh and radiant
- Reduces dermatitis and acne
- Treats rosacea, seborrhoea and eczematous skin symptoms
How to use Vitamin Serum?
* Never use serum on their own! Without a carrier, they are difficult to absorb and can weigh down the scalp, hair or any part of the skin. Carriers help serum to be absorbed quickly and efficiently and the level of irritation is significantly reduced. Our Vitamin Serum product carriers are our Pure Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera Gel, both of which work in perfect synergy and system with the oils and can be used as a base!
* Which of the two carriers should you choose? Our Pure Aloe Vera product is derived from the warm pressing of the aloe vera plant, it is completely liquid, so its absorption with the oil is extremely fast, We generally recommend mixing Vitamin Serum with this product. Our Aloe Vera Gel is obtained from the cold pressing of the aloe vera plant, which intensifies all the beneficial effects of the plant, it is antibacterial, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory.
Hair treatment uses
* For hair loss treatment, add 2 to 3 drops of oil to 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum and 10 ml of Pure Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera Gel, dilute with 10 ml of water as required and spray onto scalp and hair in a spray bottle – no rinsing necessary.
* To treat eczema, seborrhoea or inflamed scalp, apply 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel mixed with 3-5 drops of oil and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum to the problem area – no rinsing required
* For the treatment of psoriasis, apply 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel mixed with 3-5 drops of oil and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum to the skin – no rinsing required.
* For the care of seborrhoea, eczema, psoriasis caused by dry skin, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Pure Aloe Vera product and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the problem area – no need to rinse off
* For facial skin anti-ageing and skin perfecting and eye contouring, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Pure Aloe Vera and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the problem area – no rinsing required.
* For rosacea, dry inflamed skin, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Pure Aloe Vera and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the problem area – rinse off is necessary
* To treat dehydrated, dry – chapped lips, apply 2-3 drops of oil mixed with 5 ml Pure Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera mixed with 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum to the problem area
For cosmetic use:
* For facial skin treatment, anti-ageing and skin perfection or eye contour care, mix 3-5 drops of oil with 10 ml of Pure Aloe Vera and 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum in a spray bottle and apply to the face – no rinsing required.
* For eyelash or eyebrow growth, enhancement and enrichment, apply 2-3 drops of oil with 5 ml of Pure Aloe Vera on a cotton pad and apply to the eyelashes or eyebrows with 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum for even more effective results.
* For nail strengthening, to reinforce dry cuticles, apply 3-5 drops of oil mixed with 5 ml of Pure Aloe Vera to the nails, adding 1 pipette of Vitamin Serum is even more effective.
What does the product not contain?
- Essential oils
- Silicone derivatives
- Chemical preservatives
- Chemical fragrances
- Chemical dyes
- Fatty alcohols
- Ammonium derivatives
- Active ingredients of animal origin
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Retinyl palmitate, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Tocopherol, Vitis vinifera leaf extract, Niacinamid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose Stearate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric acid