Oxygeni Hair Tonic is based on aloe vera refreshing tonic, and has a cleaning, disinfecting and hydrating effect on the scalp and effectively fights against bacteria and other pathogens.
Thanks to Tonic, the scalp will be clean and healthy and the proper pH of the scalp will be restored. It provides hydration due to its high content of aloe vera and panthenol. Using scalp tonic is an essential part of a hair treatment and hair care at home. Most scalp problems and hair loss are caused by a shift in the pH value of the scalp, so we can treat and prevent these problems by using a refreshing tonic.
Main ingredients: aloe vera and panthenol.
When Do We Recommend the Refreshing Tonic?
- hair loss due to diffuse or patchy greasing
- for weak, thinning hair
- lifeless hair
- for inelastic, slow-circulating scalp
- for thin, heavy hair
- for lightly greasy hair that is difficult to clean
- for oily scalp, dry hair
- too intense sebum production
- scalp inflammation due to too intense sebum production
- hair loss due to too intense sebum production
- fatty dandruff, seborrhea
- greasy irritation caused by chemicals
- bacterial infection, supplementing the treatment of deposits
- for those living in big cities and environments with dust and smog
How Does Oxygeni Hair Tonic Effect the Scalp?
- Soothes and hydrates the scalp, reduces irritation
- Has a disinfectant and moisturizing effect on the scalp
- Stops hair loss and promotes hair growth
- Protects cells from the harmful effects of free radicals due to its antioxidant effect
- Restores the proper pH of the scalp
- Helps to prevent inflammation
How to use the Hair Tonic:
After using your chosen Oxygeni Hair Shampoo, apply the Tonic on your scalp. If you use the Sensitive Mask as well, then apply them at the same time. In this case, first apply the tonic on your scalp, then spread Sensitive Mask all the way to the ends of your hair. Comb through your hair and rinse your scalp and hair after 5 minutes.
What does the product not contain?
- Essential oils
- Silicone derivatives
- Chemical preservatives
- Chemical fragrances
- Chemical dyes
- Fatty alcohols
- Ammonium derivatives
- Active ingredients of animal origin
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid